Friday, 11 August 2017

New handmade Greetings Cards! (dare I mention Christmas?)

Flower greetings cards 
I've had a busy morning putting the finishing touches to a small batch of greetings cards. I'm delighted with how they have turned out and am excited to reveal them to you all! Click any of the text links or the photographs to buy!

This flower trio I thought would be perfect for birthdays, anniversaries or simply for 'just because' occasions. They measure 6x4 inches and feature hand cut circles of vintage paper, the centre one of which is embellished with one of my crocheted flower motifs. Two cards have white flowers, one card has a sparkly sand coloured flower. As with all my greetings cards, these are blank inside and have a matching plain envelope. At the moment I am still shipping my cards in cellophane sleeves, but once my current stock is used up I will be switching to a plastic-free alternative!
These cards are £7.50 for the three with free UK postage on eBay.

Flower and mice cards 
I used three sparkly sand flowers to adorn one of this any occasion card pair. Its partner sports recycled black yarn crocheted mice heads which I think are fun. These cards are also 6x4 inches, blank inside and will be shipped with plain envelopes.
These cards are £5 for the two with free UK postage on eBay.

Although it is only August, I am already noticing Christmas items appearing in the shops and across Twitter so I thought I might as well get in on this act! It does feel a bit weird because I usually don't like to think about That Season until I have at least celebrated Halloween and preferably Bonfire Night as well. However, for you more efficient souls I have added this new trio to my 'Christmas collection'!

Dickens' A Christmas Carol trio 
The three 5x5 inch cards feature vintage John Leach illustrations upcycled from an old copy of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. You can buy them for
£7.50 for the three including UK postage on eBay and, while you are there, take a look at my other Christmas cards too.

Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment